Sports Direct Promo Codes August 2017
Use the Collect in Store delivery service and you’ll receive a £5 voucher when you collect your parcel by Sports Direct staff
Not available from Collect+ stores or when you use the Collect+ delivery service
Up to 90% off in the Sports Direct Clearance Sale
How to use a Sports Direct Discount Code and Voucher Code
1. First of all you need to decide which special offer you would like to use. Once you have decided click on the green “Click to reveal code” button which will reveal the code hidden underneath as well as bring up a new window taking you to the Sports Direct website.
2. Once you are on the Sports Direct website add the products you wish to purchase to your basket and then click “Bag” in the top right corner. When you have confirmed the contents of your bag click “Secure Checkout” to proceed to the next page.
3. You will then be prompted to enter your address details, do so and then click “continue”, proceed to the payment page as seen below.
4. Click the “Apply a promotional or discount code” box and you will be taken to a new page as seen below.
5. Enter your voucher code and click “Apply” follow the on screen instructions to complete your payment and confirm your order.
Sports Direct Review
Sports Direct was founded by Mike Ashley in 1982 and started out as a single store in Maidenhead. It has grown to become the largest sports retailer in the UK operating over 420 stores in the UK alone and 270 stores in 19 European countries with plans for further expansion into all major EEA countries over the next 3-5 years.
With the immense store coverage that they have there is definitely a store near you giving you access to a huge range of football boots and kits, running shoes, fitness clothing etc. Their site offers their massive range via the comfort of your home and provides delivery options straight to your door or will allow you to pick up your order from your nearest Sports Direct retail store.
Despite the size and immense growth of Sports Direct they seem to be struggling with customer satisfaction according to TrustPilot.co.uk, a website of independent reviews from verified buyers. Sports Direct scores 1.8 out of 10 ranking it at a lowly 69 out of 71 in the category of recreation. The common theme throughout the endless negative reviews is bad customer service as well as negative opinions on their return policy.
Whilst we have never experienced problems shopping in their retail stores it isn’t difficult to see how it could be very troublesome if a problem arose whilst shopping online.