Evans Cycles was founded in 1921 and now have over 50 stores located around the UK. They are a national, independent specialist bikes retailer selling everything you need when it comes to cycling whether that is bikes, accessories, clothing or nutrition.
Evans Cycles Discount and Promo Codes January 2019
Sign Up To Their Newsletter And Get £5 OFF Your Next Order Over £40!
Get £5 OFF your first order!
How To Use An Evans Cyles Discount Code
1. Finding and using a voucher code is extremely easy. Look through the code available above and decide which one will benefit the most.
2. When you have decided which code you want to use, click on the green button and a new tab will open and load the Evans Cycles website. Your promo code will be made visible where the green button used to be.
3. If the code is product specific then the link should have redirected to you to that specific page, if not then the Evans Cycles homepage will load instead. Add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping basket.
4. After you have completed adding all of the items to your shopping basket go to the checkout page. Scroll down the page and click on “Add a promotional code”. This will expand and reveal a field to enter your code.
5. Enter your promotional code into this field and click “Apply”. The relevant changes such as a discount or free product will then be applied to your shopping cart. Once you have seen that the necessary changes have been made, press “checkout”.
6. Enter your payment and address details and complete your order.
7. Sit back, relax and wait for your discounted Evans Cycles products to arrive.
What If Your Evans Cycles Voucher Code Doesn’t Work?
There could be a few reasons why your coupon isn’t working. First of all it could be a mistake on our part. Whilst we do try to make sure all of the codes are up to date and working some will inevitably slip through the cracks.
If you come across a code that isn’t working make sure that the voucher code hasn’t expired, we will always list an expiration date.
If there are any terms and conditions accompanying the offer please take the time to read it to make sure you qualify. Some deals only apply to specific products, new customers, minimum spends etc
Make sure that you have copied the code correctly sometimes certain letters may be confused for numbers and vice versa.
If all else fails please contact us so that we can look into the problem for you.
Other Ways of Saving Money at Evans Cycles
In addition to using a Evans Cycles promo code listed here there are a few other things you can try to save more money. First off is to check their delivery policy, for non-bike items you can get free delivery when you spend £20 or more. For bikes you can take advantage of their Click + Collect scheme that allows you to collect your purchase from your choice of Evans Cycles store for free.
Take advantage of their price match guarantee. If you can find something for less in another store, even if it’s on discount, they will refund the difference. You have up to 7 days after you make the purchase to make a claim.
You can take advantage of their 0% finance offers on bikes, see the table below.
Evans Cycles Review
Evans Cycles started out as an independent bike shop and frame builder in 1921 based out of London. Having been purchased by Joseph Smith in the 50s it was passed down to his son, Gary, who began reuniting all of the franchise stores under F.W. Evans Cycles Ltd. This coincided with the launch of their mail order catalogue and the opening their first distribution center in Leatherhead.
A few years later their website was launched to take advantage of the ecommerce boom. In 2001 further stores were opened in West London and the company outgrew their original distribution center and instead moved to a facility in Gatwick, Sussex which remains the company’s base today.
With this new infrastructure in place it enabled Evans Cycles to expand more rapidly and open between two and three stores each year. They now have over 50 stores located throughout the UK.
Evans Cycles have 3 core values based around sharing their passion of bikes and their knowledge, quality and “doing what’s right”. They promote only selling products that they believe in and would like to act with honesty and integrity.
They try to employ people who are cyclists themselves as well as providing them with courses to ensure they have a certain level of technical ability and knowledge. They strive to give their customers the correct information so that they can make informed purchasing decisions when it comes to choosing a bicycle or accessories. Their stores also offer service and repair facilities in addition to the usual selection of bikes, clothing and accessories.
What sets Evans Cycles apart from other online retailers is that they are able to utilise their network of retail stores to provide Click & Collect services. This also gives you the convenience and choice that online shopping provides whilst still maintaining the human touch of better customer service in stores.
Evans Cycles scores a very respectable 7.9/10 on trustpilot.co.uk, an independent reviews site by verified buyers. They seem to be like marmite, you either love them or hate them with 60% of reviews giving them 5/5 and 17% giving them 1/5. It seems like on the odd occasion things go wrong, they go really wrong. However, to be fair, many people only leave reviews when something has gone wrong and not so often when things go right or as “expected”.